Horse Day Camps
Each day camp includes the following;
Pricing: $75 per camper per camp
- Limited spots available
Sign up by calling 614-204-5353
- We will send you over our forms & waivers. Payment in full is due at sign up. We accept the following;
- Zelle quick pay: 614-204-5353
- Cash app $horsenroundfun
- Credit card (small fee)
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Minimum of 48 hour notice if cancelling and wanting to be approved for transferrable payment.
- No shows or cancelling less than 48 hours forfeits payment.
- If we need to reschedule due to weather that’s out of our control (storms, rain more than a sprinkle, or high winds), payment will be transferred to another camp date as we will plan more in the spring, summer & fall or will be a credit with any of our services.
Need to know before booking
- For the safety of your child, other children and our animals, if one cannot stay with the group and follow basic directions, parents will need to come pick them up (sorry, no refunds).
- We can accommodate those with special needs / sensory needs but need to know prior to signing up so we can have adequate staffing to specially accommodate those that need extra help.
- It is an additional $25 to have a staff member stay with your child giving them one on one guidance and assisting them throughout camp (limited spots scheduled in advance only)
What to bring/wear
- Jeans or long pants.
- Closed toed shoes (boots with heels are perfect).
- Recommend no high ponytails/buns/braids/headbands that will become uncomfortable & get in the way of a helmet as we need to properly fit our helmets to each rider.
- Bring your own lunch, drinks & snacks.
- Old clothes/shoes that are fine to get dirty.
- In the winter, dress in layers as everything is outside and may be chilly (they can always take layers off if they get hot).